1) They beat out our creativity. We can’t solve problems in the ways we see fit. We need to follow their guidelines.
2) We are being taught to obey. Last time I checked, I was not a dog. You shouldn’t even try to make me obey. You are not my master and I am a free spirit.
3) Our educations are not geared towards us. We don’t all learn the same or at the same place. That’s why some excell and others overachieve.
4) We are forced to stay on the line of average. We aren’t pushed enough to do better.
5) We aren’t taught things that we can actually use. Real lessons can only be learned in real life situations.