I came across a blog post. This one to be exact:
So drawing from that, here are my 10: Part 1
because the last 5 I have to look for and I’m very lazy.
- The fault in our stars. I love John Greene. And the book was so sad. I love that he brought you into the world of the characters. It felt too real. Favorite quote ‘All pain deserves to be felt.’
- Looking for Alaska. See above. Favorite quote ‘The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.’
- Go ask Alice. It was moving and true. This diary is so moving and life changing. The whole book is my favorite quote. By anonymous.
- Tuesdays with Morrie. By Mitch Albom. I read this in 7th grade with a good friend (and old teacher) of mine. Another sad one. I can (and later will) write all my favorite quotes. Very thought provoking.
- The time keeper. Also Mitch Albom. You will question time after this. Favorite quote ‘We do not realize the sound the world makes- unless, of course, it comes to a stop. Then, when it starts, it sounds like an orchestra.’