When stuck in a fog and unsure of what I can write about I have my own method of finding a topic of inspiration.
- Ask whomever is sitting next to me. Something stupid may come out their mouths but hey, it’s better than nothing.
- Google the word inspiration. This sounds very very cheesey. However, sometimes a life quote can trigger a memory or an idea or even a story.
- Flip through a dictionary. This is the best for me. You see, the way my brain works, you can say something like shoes, and somehow I will end up having this idea about a doll collector. For me little things spark imagination.
- Read other’s work. It never hurts.
- Live life! Do something! Dance. Sing. READ for the sake of humanity!